Saturday, April 30, 2011

37 Weeks Old

I know this is kind of late but I wanted to post some pictures of our Easter. On Easter Sunday Cody was traveling back to the states from India and Lulu and I were coming back from Hawaii, so the Easter Bunny didn't bring his treats to our house until the Monday after Easter. Here Cody is reading Lulu one of her books from her basket while she is holding one of the three balls she got. I love how she looks like she is really listening to the story!

Here they are playing with a few of the things from Lulu's basket.
Lulu with green Easter grass hair!


Oh no where did Lulu go?


I love this picture of the two of them! So Sweet!



On Monday we went to the tulip fest in Oregon with my family, it was really windy while we were there. Here is Jaron, Kallie, and Kelsie aren't they the prettiest tulip's around?

It was so cold there that we tried to get as bundled up as much as we could. I was planning on taking some pictures of Lulu in the tulips but it was just way to cold to take her out.


Here I am with my sisters and niece look at our hair it was so windy!Here we are, still windy!



As we were getting ready to leave the Tulip Fest my sister buckled Lulu up in a booster seat and all of her kids said that Lulu was going to go home with them and that we couldn't take her with us back to Utah. I thought she was pretty darn cute all buckled in like a big girl.


That same night Cody had requested a hamburger for dinner since he hadn't had beef since he was in India so we went out and had a wonderful meal Cody was pretty happy.

It was Lulu's first time seating in a high chair, she loved it, she was so happy sitting in the high chair like a big girl it was so cute!


Another picture of Lulu in the high chair, she looks so surprised.

Well we made it back to Utah after being away for five months. The second night home we went out to dinner for my friend Kristi's birthday to Texas Rode House one of my favorites. It was fun to see some of our friends and catch up. Before we left Kristi got to sit on the famous saddle while we all wished her a happy birthday!

Lulu even had a turn to sit on the saddle! Go Lulu!
This was Lulu's first time sleeping the night through in her crib! I think she likes it!

Lulu learned how to clap her hands this week it was so cute we were in her room playing and unpacking, when I turned some music on to listen to. And Lulu started to dance and I started to clap my hands and she clapped her hands to it was so cute!




Last night we were able to meet Cody's cousins baby Dylan he is so adorable I wanted to take him home with us!

Lulu turned 37 Weeks this week!





Tonight we went out to dinner with Lulu's bumpa and then out to ice cream, she is starting to warm up to her bumpa and letting him hold her and play with her. I love this picture of the two of them.


1 comment:

Angie said...

Cute cute pictures. I bet it's so nice to be home after so long! Looks like you had fun though. The tulips are absolutely beautiful and Olivia is SO adorable!!