Monday, April 25, 2011

Hawaii and 36 Weeks Old



This week has been a busy one for us. While Lulu and I headed off to Hawaii with my sisters and my mom for a girls trip, my dad was off on his own adventure, to Vietnam, so Lulu and I had to say our good byes and tell him thanks for putting up with us on our very long stay at my parents house. And thanks for hanging out with us while Cody was in India and my mom was in Colorado. Once we said our good byes we were off on our way to Hawaii.

Lulu had her own seat on the plane, she liked it and it was nice for me to. Here she is just chilling in her seat!
Here are all of us girls, we were getting so close to landing!


Once we got to Hawaii we went for a little hike!


The second day we were there we went to the beach and Lulu wasn't to sure about the Ocean she didn't seem to mind it while she was in my arms but as soon as I put her little toes in the water she would cry and try to get back up on me.



This face tells you how she really felt about the ocean.



Although Lulu wasn't a fan of the ocean she sure did love the pool. She had so much fun splashing and kicking. She is going to be a little swimmer that is for sure!

Here Lulu is getting her tan on at the pool! What a big girl!


The next day we did the road to Hana and went on a hike, we hiked through bamboo trees and it was so neat to hear the bamboo click together as the wind went through them. It was so cute Lulu would hear the bamboo click so she started to make the clicking sound with her tongue it was so cute.
Lulu was so tuckered out from all of our fun!



You can't go to Hawaii and not get a shave ice, I love getting this yummy treat!


Some pictures of Lulu hanging out on the beach, I love this face she looks like an angry cat!

Love Her!

We watched the sunset a couple different nights.Here are Lulu's weekly pictures!


I thought since we were in Hawaii she should be wearing her swimsuit.Lulu sat on grass for the first time, at first she liked it then she checked it out a little bit and then she decided that she didn't like it as much as she thought she did.I don't like this mom pick me up face!




All of us girls on our last day at the beach before we head home from our fun trip!


Our last day! We had lots of fun and of course the time went by way to fast but it seems like it always does when you are having fun.

When we arrived in Portland Cody was there he had just arrived home from India earlier that day so it was so wonderful to come home to Cody.


Lulu wasn't to sure about her daddy but don't worry it shouldn't take her to long to get used to her daddy again! We sure do love you Cody and we are so happy to have you back with us again!



2 comments:

Erin and Corey said...

Yay for Cody getting home and yay for Hawaii! I was wondering when that was all taking place. Are you back in Utah? I called you last week but figured you were busy moving and/or in Hawaii still. Call me when you get settled! PS - She is quite the little traveler for being less than a year old!

Kim said...

What a fun trip to Hawaii and I am so excited Cody is back with you guys! I love Lulu's two little bottom teeth.