Saturday, April 9, 2011

34 Weeks Old and Traveling

This week has been a busy one for Lulu and Me. First we went to Corvallis to visit my sister Angie and her family for a couple of days. While we were there we did some Easter fun since we will be gone for Easter. First we had a little Easter Egg Hunt and Lulu did a great job on finding some eggs.


Here Lulu is checking out how many eggs she found. Here Lulu is checking out what she has in her eggs and tasting her eggs.
I love this picture, here are all the kids with all the eggs they found from the hunt. I love how happy Lulu is.
After the hunt we colored eggs.
Lulu coloring eggs!
Kallie and Lulu! After we got back from Angie's we went over to my good friend Erin's house to see some of my friends from High school, it was so nice to see everyone and catch up on things. Here is a picture of all of the kids we are just missing Annie's three kiddos.

It was pretty funny to try to get a picture with all of them. James was sad, Lulu is just wondering whats going on, Sonya was such a cutie and a little sport trying to keep her brother Dom on her lap for the picture, and Lillian is sneaking off in the corner. I loved hanging out with all of the girls and their little kiddos it is always nice to get together I wish we could make it happen more often.
On Thursday Lulu, Me, and My dad headed to Colorado Springs to see my brothers family and to see the newest little addition to the family Grant. He is so cute and tiny I can't believe that Lulu was once that size and it wasn't even that long ago.


We had fun hanging out with Anna and Matthew while mom and dad and baby were at the hospital.

On Friday morning Lulu and I came upstairs to eat breakfast, Anna came over to Lulu and got so excited. She had the same shirt she just had to get dressed right away so she ran upstairs to find her matching shirt. We had to get pictures of the two together. I love that Matthew is peeking in the back. I'm excited that they live closer now so we can see them more often.
Olivia turned 34 weeks old this week and soon she will be 8 months old can you believe it. I sure can't.

We had to sneak Matthew and Anna in there to get there picture taking with Olivia. I meant to take the 34 week sign down but I forgot. I was having a hard time keeping Olivia to sit still she is getting so hard to take her weekly pictures.
Lulu loved sitting on the porch swing so we spent some time just sitting and watching. Here she is with her Ma2 and Pa2 (grandma and grandpa)! Lulu hasn't seen her Grandma Guptill in a couple of months because my mom has been traveling around, my mom was happy to see and play with Lulu.
Thanks Scotty and Emily for letting us come visit you. Grant is so adorable. Anna and Matthew are getting so big and are so fun to be around!

1 comment:

kim huish said...

Looks like you guys are keeping busy and having fun! I was showing Benton pictures of you guys and he started saying "Lulu"! He must be getting excited to hang out with her!