Saturday, April 16, 2011

35 Weeks Old

Olivia turned 35 weeks old today and it was a hard task to get a good picture of her. She was so busy wanting to go every. She really wanted to the paper so I went and got her a little piece of paper to play with hoping that would be good enough to play with while I took her picture, and it was for a minute but then she realized that the other paper was still back there so the little paper wasn't good enough. Since I just posted on Thursday I don't have much to post about. So here are a few pictures of her today!


I love this one, she looks like she is going to get me for taking all this pictures.
She got the paper!


Olivia had fun playing with her Pa2 today, she loves him so much!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the hair bows and accessories you have for Olivia. She is always dressed and looks so cute! I cannot believe she's 8 months old now. Where does the time go? Amaya is over a year now. Crazy! I love it when they get to this age though. It's my favorite time - from when they're first sitting up to about 18 months is so fun. Every stage is great, but that time period is so special to me because their personalities really come out. I'm so excited we get to see you guys in Disney!!! We are going to have a great time :)