Saturday, April 2, 2011

33 Weeks Old and Just Hanging Out

This week we just hung out and took things slow, trying to get over jet lag. It has been harder for Lulu to get used to the jag lag coming back then it was going. We have had many late nights up playing, One night when I thought we were almost back to normal Lulu had gone to bed at around 9:30 which is late for her but better than it has been and I was heading to bed about 11:00 I swear as soon as I fell asleep Lulu woke up ready to play. I had her sitting on her blanket surrounded with her toys and I laid next to her trying to stay awake, for an hour Lulu played with the same toy, it was a little stuffed blow dryer that she got from her cousins Matthew and Anna for Christmas she just loved it she was just shaking it up and down and laughing and getting so excited. I just couldn't believe how long she played with it for. She is so funny and she cracks me up everyday!

Here she is with blow dryer the next day! She really likes the cord that it has with the plug at the end.
This is that same day after being up for a couple hours in the middle of the night, she is passed out from being up playing all night. I have been trying to get Lulu to try new foods but she doesn't seem to be to interested in anything but my milk. But I'm going to keep trying until we find something that she likes. Last week Lulu seemed to like the strawberry but kept getting chunks in her mouth and she didn't know what to do once it got in her mouth so she would start to gag on it. So I went out and bought this mesh bag thing to put fruits in so she can suck on it and get the juice and no chunks. She was so funny she watched me wash and cut the strawberry and she was so excited to get it but as soon as I handed her the little mesh thing she threw it on the floor she was like "I don't want that I want the strawberry" I don't know if she ever realized that the berry was in there she never seemed to excited for the mesh thing she just banged it on her tray and then threw it on the floor. I hope she gets used to eating food soon!


Today when I was picking out Lulu's outfit I saw her leggings and I got excited for it to be warm enough to wear them with a jean skirt so I just had to try them on her to see if they fit and how cute they were on her. I love them and I can't wait for it to get a little warmer so she can wear them. It was fun trying them on today!

33 Weeks Old!

4 comments:

kim huish said...

The leggings look cute with just her onesie too! Also, try blending up the strawberries (or whatever food you're trying), I know it took Benton a while to get used to chewing food so maybe if it was smooth, she would eat it. You've probably already tried this but just in case...

Jessica and Ryan Toolson said...

Give Lulu kisses for me! She's SO CUTE! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Mike said...

She is so beautiful! I can totally relate to being jet lagged with a baby. No fun. We'll probably be in Utah in July - will Cody be back by then? Either way we'd love to see you!

Unknown said...

That last comment was me :)