Thursday, April 14, 2011

8 Months Old

Olivia turned 8 months old today, I can't believe it. My baby is 8 months old. Sometimes I sit and watch her play and it makes me sad that she is getting so big and the time is going by so fast. I want the time to slow down.

Here are some pictures of Olivia. I love her dress it is so cute and it is so cute on her. Of course it was hard for me to choose just two pictures of my sweet little baby so here are a few.


I love this one, it looks like she is raising her hand to ask a question.

Watch out here she comes, I love her face in this one.

Here are some things that Olivia has been doing this week.


She sat in the cart for her first time as a big girl and she loved it. She thought she was so big she was just laughing and kicking her little legs. We went to Walgreens and they have those little sized cards so I thought I would see if she would sit up in there. And she fit perfectly and she loved it. After Walgreens we went to Target and we tried it again but those carts are bigger, so it didn't work as well she was falling to the side and it was just not as much fun as at Walgreens. She has been doing this since right before we left India, she will get up on all four's and rock back and forth but she hasn't gone anywhere yet, but I think it will be here before we know it. I don't think I'm ready for her to be crawling, she already rolls everywhere and bonks her head on everything. Whether I'm ready or not I think it is going to happen soon. I was eating a apple the other day and Olivia acted like she wanted some so I gave her a slice. She was watching me eat my apple slice, she would lick the apple make a funny face and then move her mouth like she was chewing just like how I was chewing my apple. But she didn't have anything in her mouth to chew she was just doing it because I was. It was so cute. While we were in India Olivia started to play peek a boo with us all on her own it was the cutest thing, I feel like she is to little to know how to play peek a boo but she does it all the time and it is so cute. Here she is hiding under the blanket. Where is Lulu?
Oh there she is!

Two more things that Lulu has been doing a lot of lately is giving kisses and waving. I love it when her little hand starts to wave. And her kisses are the best and the sweetest.


I love you Lulu!

I wish you would stay little forever!

3 comments:

Kenner Family said...

I know they grow you way too fast.

kim huish said...

That dress is darling. I just die over how cute she is and how she really is getting so big. I remember the first time I put Benton in a shopping cart seat and it kind of made me sad too. That made him seem so big and not a little baby anymore.

Angie said...

She is so grown up! I love that she plays peek-a-boo... That is too cute! She seems like such a sweet little baby!