Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

We were just hanging out one day at home and little Lulu and Cody were playing and I just thought this was the cutest picture of her!

Cody and I got season passes to Seven Peaks and Trafalga and this week the weather was so nice outside that we put our pass to use and went to Trafalga to hit some balls. It was so nice it was free and we were able to hit balls for as long as we wanted to and we did. I think we both had pretty soar hands and arms from hitting so many balls!

Here is a picture of Cody in action, He is a very good hitter!


Lulu was our little cheerleader on the side lines she sure is a cute little cheerleader and a good one at that!

Cody and I have made a list of things that we want to do this summer before he goes back to India. This week we have started on that list, We went for a hike, hit balls at the batting cages and flew a kite. The day we tried to fly a kite we had a hard time finding wind for to work to well but we did get it up for a few minutes. I didn't get any pictures of Cody flying the kite but here are a couple of pictures of us hanging out after our kite flying.

Cody tossing Lulu up in the air!


Lulu with her daddy!Lulu with her Mommy!


Love this face of hers.

I was trying to get a good picture of her two cute little teeth because this little girls is getting four new teeth her top front ones and so soon her little smile will change from a two teeth smile to a six teeth smile.

This little girl at 8 months gave her first kiss to a boy, we went over to our friends house for dinner the other night and they have a little boy that is just over a year old, I sat Lulu on the floor to play with him and the first thing she did was reach out with her little hands grab his face pull him towards her and gave him the cutest little kiss on the lips. I was so in shock I wish I had my camera to capture the moment but I didn't. After the big kiss happened the Little boy his name is Miles, he got up went behind her and gave her a hug and then tried to pick her up it was so so so cute.

Look at this little girl isn't she the sweetest most adorable baby ever, I think so and I couldn't ask for a better baby to be a first time mom to. She makes me smile everyday with the things that she does, she is growing so fast and before I know it she will be packing up her room and heading off to college that makes me so sad. I love her so much! Thank you Lulu for being my wonderful baby! I love you!


Happy Mothers Day to My mom Ellen and my mother in law Peggy!

For Mothers day Cody made me breakfast in bed it was yummy! Then when I went into Lulu's room to get her out of her crib I found this wonderful surprise of chocolates, flowers, a balloon and a card from Lulu and Cody!

Lulu loved playing with the balloon that she got me!

For dinner Dan and Cody were hard at work and made me and Granny a wonderful Mothers day dinner of Steak, shrimp, baked potatoes, green salad, berries, bread, sparkling cider and for dessert chocolate cupcakes and ice cream. They did such a wonderful job everything tasted so yummy! Thanks guys for thinking of us on mothers day! Everything turned out perfect!





Lulu loved sitting with Granny, she got a hold of Granny's pretty earrings and started to pull good thing I was right there to stop it from going any further than a little pull! Granny was so sweet she didn't mind she just said "it is OK, she's so cute" Granny we love you!



3 comments:

Kenner Family said...

Happy 1st Mothers Day with many more to come. Lulu is so cute. That first picture is so cute and funny. Love ya!!

Erin said...

I love Lulu's little faces! She is so cute. I'm glad you and Cody have a fun list of things to do. I wish I was there with you to hit up good 'ole Seven Peaks! Funny about Lulu kissing Myles. Jealous we couldn't be there. Oh well, I'm still shooting for a cozy neighborhood to live in together, except now I'm upgrading from a townhome to a house with a pool! :)

W.M. said...

sooo pretty I love her. I love your summer plans... I wanna come:) we need to get Lulu and Gram together. xo