Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Homemade Bread

So if you can't tell this is a loaf of bread. On Sunday I realized that we didn't have any bread and so I didn't know what I was going to do for Cody's lunch on Monday. Then I remembered that I have been wanting to try to make homemade bread with my bread maker, that we got for our wedding. So I pulled out the bread maker and all the ingredients, started the machine and let it go to work. Three hours later I went to take it out of the machine and it looked like this, well to me it looks like a pile of cooked dough not like a loaf of bread. Well we picked at it for a minute and it tasted OK. The next morning I went to go throw it away and it was as hard as a rock. I guess I can say that I tried to make bread. I will try to make bread again but not today, hopefully when I do try again it will look like a loaf of bread and not a lump of cooked dough.

My Homemade Bread

1 comment:

*julie* said...

Ha ha! Sorry it didn't work out babe, maybe next time ;)