Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Camping

We went camping over Labor day weekend we went up Friday and came home late Saturday Morning. It was a short trip but it was so much fun. We have been wanting to go camping with our friends Megan and Brad all summer. Our friend Kristi came home for the weekend and we decided we better go camping before the summer is over and we can't go. So Shannon, John, Kristi, Tiff, Brad, Megan and baby Abbie all went up and ate tin foil dinners, Cody and my favorite camping dinner and then we just hung out and played games until the late hours of the night. It was so much fun, I love camping!
Cody cleaning up camp

Kristi taking care of the fire

Just hanging out at the campsite
Everyone that went camping

6 comments:

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Sure had such a good time! Can't wait for the next little adventure.

Kristine Elaine said...

Wow thanks for posting those beautiful photos. I am sure everyone wonders why I am not married. Cause I sure do!

Shannon said...

ha! im sorry you all had to see me be so good looking that morning. everyone is just so jealous! I'm glad we got to go with you guys! Sure miss your hot faces!

Jess said...

I'm so sad I wasn't there. Tear, sniff.

Anywho... I've tagged you. Please refer to my blog to understand what this means!

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Looks like a fun time. Wish we could have come too. It was so nice to see you in Provo. I hope school is going well for you Cody and that you're enjoying teaching Alycia. We look forward to seeing you again in December.

Jess said...

Oh, and I love that Kris is peeing into the fire. I will marry you Kristi...