Sunday, September 21, 2008

Running




This is kind of old but I have been wanting to blog about it for awhile and now have the time to do it. A couple of weekends ago Cody was asked by one of his buddy's to fill in for him in a race, that he was suppose to do but he was going to be out of town and couldn't do it so he asked Cody if he could do it in his place. Cody said yes but also told him he hadn't ran much this summer so he might be a little slow, I still knew Cody would make good time. Me on the other hand if someone asked me to fill in at the last minute to run in a race I'm sure I would pass out a block into it, I guess it is a good thing I wasn't the one asked to run. Well Cody was on a team of four to run a Marathon around Provo, Cody had to run just under seven minutes and he finished in a great time. I was so proud of him and I was actually there at the finish line to see him, well actually I was parking the car when he finished so I wasn't able to cheer him on like I wanted to but I saw him finish.

1 comment:

kim huish said...

Way to go Cody! That is awesome! Alycia- I hope your job is going well of meeting with the families and everything!