Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Candy

While my nephew was staying with us in June we went over to Cody's parents house for Sunday dinner. Jaron had so much fun playing downstairs in the playroom for most of the time that we were there. But after we ate dinner we had dessert Jaron didn't want what we were having for dessert so Peggy said that Jaron could go to the Halloween candy drawer and pick two candies out. I have never seen the Halloween candy before and even I was in heaven, there were king size candy bars, and regular size candy bars. Jaron would pick a candy bar up and look at it then put it back, then there was me saying to Jaron to pick this one and that one but he didn't want any of the ones I told him to get. But then he sees this bucket full of candy so he takes a look in there and in there was little candies like Jolley Ranchers, Smarties, and Tootsie Rolls. Now Jaron was in heaven he picked out two small Tootsie Rolls and he was excited, he went in the other room to tell Peggy thanks for the candy. She asked him what he decided on and he should her and he said I will eat this one now and this one later tonight. It was so cute, Peggy thought he was so cute to have all those big candy bars to pick from and he choose two little Tootsie Rolls. He is one funny boy!
This is Jaron in the bathtub when he was in Utah staying with Cody and me.

No comments: