Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lipstick

Another cute and funny story! While I was home in Oregon one day I was in my room talking to my sister Angie when i heard a thud in the bathroom I went in to see who was in there, I walked in and found my niece Kelsie standing on the toilet seat lid leaning over the sink trying to wash her hands. And on her hands and lips she had black stuff on them, I looked over and saw my mascara sitting on the counter. At first when I walked in and saw her she looked sad because she knew she was in trouble but then I said "were you trying to look pretty by putting lipstick on?" and she smiled and said "yes" it was so cute and after we washed her hands and lips off I realized I should have taken a picture of her with her pretty black lipstick on her lips!
Kelsie eating some yummy watermelon

No comments: