Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Date Night

On Friday night Cody and I had a date night. It was one of the first in awhile since we have been gone on Vacation. On Friday we went bowling at Fat Cats and played two games, before we started we placed our bets and we decided that whoever won would get to choose where we were going to go for dessert. Well Cody ended up winning both games, although I almost had him on the first one. I took a bowling class at Snow College but I was only in it for one day before I had to drop it and take a different class. I thought that one day would have helped me out in my bowling career but I guess you have to be in the class for longer than one day for it to help you on your moves.
After our two intense games of bowling we played three games of Air Hockey, it was so much. I won one game and Cody won one, so of course we had to play a third to break the tie, and Cody won that third game and he was one happy boy, but it was a very close game. Since Cody won bowling, he choose to go to Jamba Juice. We both love it. I love having date night and going out and doing fun things with each other.
He's going pro

Cody getting ready for his strike

Cody getting his ball
At the Bowling Alley

Cody and I at Jamba Juice

No comments: