Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our Trip To Europe

Our sixth stop was Athens, Greece. Where we went to the Acropolis and had a great tour by Dan Campbell and it was a great tour.

Once we got to the top there was a great view, we rented ATV's and drove them all around it was so fun. Before we ended our day in Santorini we went for a swim in the ocean it was fun.



Our fifth stop was Santorini, Greece where we rode donkeys up this huge hill to get to the town it was so much fun and funny to see what our donkeys were going to do next. I felt bad for them they had to climb up lots and lots of stairs with us on them they were breathing so heavy, but they were champs never giving up.
After the Italian farm we went to Pompeii to visit the world famous excavations
Our fourth stop was Naples where we went to a farm and had a tour and we watched this lady make mozzarell cheese and then we were able to sample it, Yummy!

Our third stop at Civitavecchia - Rome, where we saw the Coliseum it was so big and amazing
Our second stop was to Livorno where we saw the famous Leaning Tower
This was our first stop on our cruise Villefranche.
The whole family on the cruise ship
While we were in Barcelona we went to this market and ate breakfast there. I thought it was so neat they had vegetables, fruits, meats, and candy. This is a picture of candy it was pretty cool.

This is in Barcelona, it is a really neat building that was done by a famous guy named Gaudi.

This is the Eiffel Tower, this is the best picture that I could figure out how to put on my blog. The Eiffel Tower was amazing we went to the very top and it was pretty neat to look out over Paris.

Here we are at Hampton Court Palace

So we just returned from our adventure out of the country and it was a blast. We went to so many places and saw so many neat things. We took hundreds of pictures of everywhere that we went but I just wanted to share with you guys a few things that we saw. Well we started our trip off in London and we started early in the morning and went until late at night. We had to fit so much site seeing in such a short time so we had no time to waste. Once our time was up in London off we were to Paris the same applied for Paris as it did for London we had so much to see and do in little time. After we finished our time in Paris we headed to Barcelona where we meet Cody's mom and dad, we spent two days in Barcelona before hoping on the cruise ship to start a whole new adventure. On the ship we stopped at Villefranche, Livorno, Cicitavecchia -Rome, Naples, Santorini - Greece, Athens - Greece, Dubrovnik - Croatia, and then we ended our trip with two days in Venice. It was a great time and I will have the memories forever! Europe

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Aaahh! That looks like the most amazing trip ever! I am so totally jealous, but think it's so great and wonderful that you got to go! I'm so glad that you had a good time and that you are safely home.

Shannon said...

YAY! I have been waiting for you to be back so I can see some pics! I'm glad you had fun! I will have to hear all about it sometime :)

kim huish said...

Hey! It was so fun being able to spend time with you guys! We miss you already!

Angie said...

Wow... It looks like you guys had a fabulous trip! I loved all of your pictures, and now I am very jealous! :)

Hopefully we'll get to see you in Utah!

Kristine Elaine said...

I missed you more then you will ever know. Even though I live thousands of miles away I felt empty inside. And now you are flying right over me and not even stopping by to say Hi. It is cool I know where your priorities are. This looked like such an amazing trip and I am so excited to hear all about it.

Jess said...

Ok, now I really want to see the rest of the pics!

*julie* said...

Awesome. Amazing. I am so green with envy. What an incredible experience! Luckyyyy!