Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cody's Lunch Box

This is Cody on Monday ready to leave for another week of school. After he had been going to school for his first week, we thought it would be better if he had a real lunch box than having a paper bag for him to carry his lunch in. When I was a little girl I had a pink mini mouse lunch box and I loved it so much. So I thought it was a must that Cody have a lunch box.
While I was shopping for his lunch box I had a hard time finding him a good old hard plastic lunch box and I was sad because I was only finding the soft cloth lunch bags now what is that? I was so happy when I found a hard, black, plastic, lunch box. With a picture of the Hulk on it, I took it home not knowing if Cody was serious about carrying around a hard lunch box but he seemed excited when I showed it to him. So the next day I packed him a nice lunch in his cool Hulk lunch box. He took it with a smile and went out the door. But then today as I was writing this I realized I haven't seen that cool lunch box again. So the real question is does Cody really like his lunch box or not?


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hah! I love it! You'll have to let us know what has happened to the lunch box!