Saturday, July 30, 2011

Oregon and 50 Weeks Old

This week we were still in Oregon with my family. My Brother and his family left on Monday to head back to Colorado so before they left we got a picture of all the cousins together. They are wearing crowns that they made at Anna's 3rd birthday party.
I love how all of them are looking in all different directions Kelsie is the only one looking at my camera I guess that is what happens when you have more than one person taking pictures!

We went swimming at a wading pool that I went to as a kid. Lulu had fun sitting in her floaty, the water was shallow enough that she could reach the bottom of the pool with her feet so she was walking around the pool and loving it. I love Jaron in the back with his goggles on ready to go under.

Another day we just stayed at home and the kids went swimming in the wading pool Lulu wanted to wear these goggles on her head but every time we tried to put them on her eyes she took them right off.


Here is the whole gang I love Lulu's face it looks like she is one little mad mama but she is just talking, looks like Kelsie is looking at Lulu like what is she doing!


We went to Jaron's pack meeting where he got lots of rewards and badges for cub scout camp he was so proud and we were proud of him. Way to go Jaron.

We went Miniature Golfing and I tried to get a picture of her golfing but it was harder than I thought to have her hold the club.


So Lulu took it into her own hands to golf Lulu style.

She got it in the hole.
And out of the hole.


My sister took this picture and I love it!


Lulu got a present from Ma2 and Pa2 for her birthday and we couldn't wait to open it. She got Olivia books. She loves to read about Olivia the pig at night before bedtime. Lulu did a great job opening her present. She even wore her birthday suit! Thanks Ma2 and Pa2.

It's my mom's birthday today so we partied it up! Happy Birthday Mom!
Lulu turned 50 Weeks Old today and when we first started to take pictures she just sat there with no expression on her face and she even kind of looked like she was going to fall asleep. Then I changed her back drop and she seemed to like wake up and smile.








Tonight my friend from high school got married it was a great night, it was fun seeing my friends from high school.

They had dancing and Lulu loved it she wanted to be out on the dance floor all night and she loved shaking a leg and her arms it was so cute we tried to get it on camera but of course once we pull out the camera she wouldn't do it.


As we were getting ready to leave we were saying goodbye and Lulu kept looking over Cody's shoulder at something, it was a boa hanging on a rack. They had a little dress up area for people to dress up and take pictures with. So we of course had to join in the fun and Lulu thought it was fun to wear the boa, my favorite part is that Cody is wearing that Micky Mouse hand, it cracked me up!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Olivia is seriously so cute! I love that she is always smiling. And I love those golf pictures too! What a funny little thing!