Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Fun and 46 Weeks Old!

On Monday my cousin got married in Salt Lake so my mom came into town. The wedding was a nice wedding, it was fun to see all of our family! It was a nice day so we hung outside for awhile just visiting with family!

Then we went inside and danced, Cody and Lulu danced together and it was super cute and I think Lulu enjoyed her self! Cody and I danced before him and Lulu and we practice our country dancing moves that we learned from when we were dating, we didn't do a very good job. But then once Lulu and Cody got out there they had all sort of moves down. Lulu is a good little dancer!
Cody and Lulu dancing some more!

We tried to get a family picture but this was the best one out of all of them for some reason all of us had a hard time looking at the camera at the same time, this was the only one where we had two out of the three of us looking at the camera.

My Mom came for a visit and it was fun having her in town to hang out with us!

My dad came for a night to pick up my mom and to head on to Colorado to see my brother and his cute family! Lulu had fun playing with both of them while they were here!


We went out to eat with Cody's family and here Lulu is coloring for one of her first times, she likes to eat the crayons more than to color with them but once she figures it out I know she will love to color!

Lulu's cousin's Sadie and Sam were blowing bubbles for Lulu and every time a bubble would come close to her she would make this face it was so cute and funny!



On Friday we had a BBQ with some of our friends from when Cody was in the MBA program, it was so much fun to see everyone and to catch up. They had this little pool set up for all the little kids to play in. Here is Lulu and a couple of the other babies playing. I love how all of them were just wearing diapers it was pretty cute. Lulu had fun! Here is Lulu coming to get me after she was done playing in the pool!

We went swimming with Cody's family and we had to get a picture of Lulu's little cousin Asher who just turned two months old, Look how close in size these two cuties are!

Lulu turned 46 weeks old only a few more weeks and this little girl will be turning the big "1" that is so crazy to me! This week this little girl stood up all by her self with no hands it was amazing and at the same time I don't want her to do that yet because then that means she will start walking soon and I'm not ready for my little baby to start walking! I like this picture because you can see all of her teeth. She is getting another one on the bottom next to her two front ones, that would make 7!I love this little outfit!



1 comment:

Kenner Family said...

What a fun week you had. I love lulu's red outfit, so cute. She is getting so big. Love you guys!!