Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fourth Of July and 47 Weeks!



Happy Fourth of July! Lulu had so much on her first fourth of July! We started out the day at the Provo Parade and Lulu loved it she loved watching all the bands, and floats go by. In this picture she is watching the parade. She did really well at the parade!



Lulu and her dad at the parade.



Lulu even had her own little chair to sit in to watch the parade!




All the grandkids just missing little Benton, with Granny and Gramps Hansen at the parade!






Later we had a BBQ at the Campbell's and Lulu got her toe nails painted for the first time and she loved it. Annika painted while Jess took care of Lulu, it was so cute Lulu would watch Annika paint and then look up and smile the biggest smile ever! Thanks Jess and Annika!




Then we did fireworks...... Here is Granny with a sparkler she loved doing sparklers!



Lulu wasn't to sure about the sparklers but it was sure fun to do them with her. Although Lulu did love watching all the other fireworks as they went off, she just sat on my lap and watched!





Today this little girl blew a kiss it was the cutest thing ever, I blew a kiss and then she did the same thing right after me! I love her so much!



We went swimming today, Lulu loves the water and she can spend hours just playing in the water. Here Lulu is with Asher!


Lulu is 47 Weeks Old! You will see in both pictures Lulu has her hand near or on her flower, this girl does not like wearing her flowers her headbands anymore. I'm surprised I even got these pictures with her wearing it.





I came around the corner this morning and look who I found creeping around the corner hanging on to the wall! I love her!



3 comments:

Kenner Family said...

What a cutie, I love her chair the parade she looked so big. Love you guys!

Elin Brotherson said...

Kids make holidays so much more fun don't they!!! She looks so cute and getting so big!!!

Erin and Corey said...

such cute pics! I love her smile as she's getting her nails done. Kelsey needs to take a lesson from that:) so I have the same AE green striped shirt as you and Kelsey has the same swimsuit as Miss Lulu. Ahh, why don't we live in the same town again? Stupid boys, messing up our plan...