Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Indian Clothes!

When Lulu and I went to India we brought back all the nieces and nephew's Indian clothes I finally got pictures of all of them dressed up in their clothes and they are so cute! Cody has an outfit from when he went to a wedding and I bought one for me to so here are some pictures of all of us in our outfits!


Our little family!

Sadie, Sam, Benton, Lulu, and Asher!
Cody and Me with all of the Campbell grandkids!

Kelsie, Jaron, Kallie, and Karlee in their outfits. They were so funny in all the pictures I took of them they wouldn't smile I guess they think that all Indian kids don't smile! I love how Kelsie is holding her hand up.

Matthew and Anna

Matthew loved his outfit he feels like Aladdin in his! We are just missing a picture of Little Grant in his.


I just loved seeing all the kids in their clothes it was fun to see what they had to say about getting dressed up in there Indian clothes!

3 comments:

Kenner Family said...

They all look so cute in their clothes. Thanks for getting them for the kids, they loved them!!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

how fun kids love dressing up!

emily said...

So cute! I'll get one of Grant with his on and send it to you!