Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Rodeo and 48 Weeks Old!



The other night we had a picnic by the Provo River and it was lots of fun and so perfect!

Our family and the plastic cup lid of course!

We were at Costco the other day and we saw this cute little chair and I just had to sit Lulu in it and get a picture. She loved sitting in it!



On Friday night we went over to the Shops of Riverwoods with some friends for dinner, then the kids played in the little spray fountain and we listened to the live music. We ended the night with a treat from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. We had such a good time with our friends! Lulu wasn't to sure about the water at first but after a minute or two she loved it.



Tonight we went to Lulu's first Rodeo and it was lots of fun. We went with our friends Niki and Rusty and Cody's cousin Brian and his Lindsey and baby Dylan. Thanks guys for going with us. Lulu loved every minute of the Rodeo she danced every time there was music she clapped every time she heard clapping. And she pointed at the horses and bulls when they were out there doing their thing. She is was so cute I loved it and I can't wait to go again with her.







As we were standing in line to buy our tickets I was holding Lulu and all of a sudden I felt something on my arm I looked and Lulu had peed up her front all over her shirt and all over her shorts. Luckily we had an extra outfit but that hasn't happened in a very long time I'm not to sure what happened!


I love her!




1 comment:

Kenner Family said...

I love the pictures of Lulu such a cutie, she looks just like you Alycia. Love you.