Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lulu

This week Lulu and I have done a lot of running around getting things for her birthday, so she spent a lot of time in shopping carts and this is her favorite way to ride in the carts. She loves it she thinks that she is so cool and guess what she is pretty cute standing in there holding on as I push her around. She likes to bounce a little and she always has a big smile on her face.


We went out to dinner with some friends the other day to Five Guys (yummmmm) and Lulu had her first french fry.


Lulu loves her friend Elly and Elly loves Lulu it is so cute to see them together!


This is Lulu's favorite place to hang out, right under my night stand it is so cute to watch her crawl on there and just sit there and play with her toys and things that she knows she isn't suppose to play with!


Lulu and I went to Cody's soccer game and she had so much fun standing next to her stroller and cheering him on.




Lulu got a present from her Gammie and Bumpa for her birthday and it was this little red guy "Elmo" she loves Elmo and here she is giving him kisses!

Her Aunt Jess, Uncle Ryan, and Asher gave her this little Elmo phone that she loves to talk on it is so cute to watch her and listen to her talk on her phone.

(I don't know why this picture is like this)
Just one more week until this little girl is 1 years old!













Jess, Ryan and Asher go back to Turkey tomorrow and we had to get pictures of Lulu and Asher together one more time. I love this picture I love how Lulu has her finger in Asher's ear and I love his face (like what is this girl doing to me) and then I love Lulu's face blowing bubbles with her tongue she cracks me up! We will miss you guys!


3 comments:

Heather said...

I can't believe how big our babies are! Happy early Birthday Lulu :) I love reading your blog!

Angie said...

I LOVE that dress in the last few photos... It's so cute! And Olivia is so darling too... She always looks so happy! I love it. And Happy early birthday to her! I really can't believe our Olivias are ONE!

Brooke and Mike said...

That is a great picture of Cody and Lulu!