Saturday, December 3, 2011

1 Year and 16 Weeks Old

I can't believe that it is already December where has the time gone? Well with it being December it is time for all the fun Christmas festivities to start so this week we took a trip to Portland to visit Santa and to stop by my dads office to say hi.


Here Lulu is with my dad at his work all dressed up in her Christmas dress!


Lulu was so cute she was so busy walking around my dads office and stopping at each desk and she would say something in her baby talk to the people and then she would run off. It was so cute and everyone thought she was so cute!

After visiting my dads office we went to see Santa here Lulu is standing in line waiting her turn to see Santa.


Jaron, Kallie and Lulu waiting in line to see Santa!




We finally made to Santa, I love this picture I think it is so cute. I love Santa!


Jaron reading his Christmas list to Santa while Kelsie listens so nicely!


Lulu just checking out what is going on but not getting to close to that strange man!


All the kids and even Angie got to get her picture taken with Santa, Karlee wouldn't go any where near Santa unless Angie was with her. So Angie got her picture taken even though she wasn't planning on being in it.
And then the moment I was worried about, I thought Lulu would cry when she sat on Santa's lap. But once we got there and after watching Lulu walking around Santa and looking at him like it was no big deal. I thought for a second that maybe she would be OK with him. But I thought wrong she did not like him. Santa was a good sport! And poor Lulu wondering why we sat her on this strange man's lap.


The other night Lulu was under the kitchen table and she really wanted to fit through the legs she tried and tried to get though I finally had to just pull her around. She is so silly!
Jaron and Lulu were laying on the floor next to each other the other night and Jaron kept asking me to take a picture of the two of them. It was pretty cute! Lulu sure loves her cousins! I love Jaron's big smile in this picture!


I love this little one so much! Something cute Lulu started to do this week, when she wants something sweet like a m&m she will say "yum, yummy" oh I just love it!







1 comment:

kim huish said...

Cute lulu! Her faces always crack me up! Benton was scared of Santa last year. So far this year, he loves Santa but I think he still won't want to sit on his lap or get too close.