Saturday, December 31, 2011

1 year and 20 weeks old and A New Year!

Last week we said good bye to my brother John as he headed back home to Ohio.  Here John has "a Lulu in a box"
John and us all left on the same day John to Ohio and us back to Utah.  So before we left we headed up to my grandmas house to say good bye.





 Cody, Lulu and I got back to Provo for a day before we headed on to St. George to meet up with Cody's family to bring in the new year.  Lulu loves to hang out with her cousins Sadie and Sam, she loves to hold their fingers while walking with them. 
 Lulu is 1 Year and 20 Weeks Old today and we are in St. George I didn't have any tape to hang the sign on the wall so I had Sadie hold it up for me.  Thanks Sadie for helping us out. 
 Some of Lulu's tricks that she is doing, she knows where her nose is, her eyes, her ears, her hair, I say Lulu brush your teeth and she will take her little finger and brush her teeth so cute, she will put her little finger to her lips and say "shhhhhhh", she knows where her tummy is, she will blow kisses, you say be a monkey and she will scratch her chest while making monkey sounds, she folds her arms, she knows how to sign all done, more, and please.  Please is my favorite sign that she does it is so cute!  She is getting smarter every day and she makes me smile all the time with all the cute and fun things she is learning to do.  
 Two last pictures of Lulu and Cody before the New Year.  I love this picture of Lulu giving her dad one last kiss in the year 2011!

 Cheers to a New Year, we had a great night we played games, ate lots of food, played Just Dance on the wii, and went swimming in the hot tube.  It was a great night and a great way to bring in the new year. 


 On Sunday we went and feed the ducks and Lulu did a great job and she had lots of fun!


No comments: