Saturday, December 10, 2011

1 Year and 17 Weeks Old and Ice Cream Cones

 This week just flew by we have been busy getting things ready for Christmas, I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner.  Since Lulu has been walking she has been so busy and all over the place.  She keeps me on my toes that is for sure.  

 Lulu loves to help me and others clean on Sunday my sister was sweeping the floor after dinner and Lulu just had to help her sweep it was the cutest thing ever.  The broom is so big compared to her that it isn't the easiest thing to do but she doesn't give up she keeps on sweeping. 
 The other morning I was in the bathroom getting ready and when I came out and around the corner I saw this little girl walking around with gloves on her feet it was so funny and cute.  My mom said that Lulu had put one glove on all by herself and wanted my mom to put the other one on.  She is so silly.  I think Lulu looks so grown up in this picture, I don't want her to grow up it makes me so sad can't they just stay little babies forever?
 On Thursday December 8th was mine and Cody's 4 year anniversary.  Cody is still in India but that didn't stop him from sending me some beautiful roses I loved the surprise.  Lulu and my sister Angie also surprised me with some  beautiful roses.  I can't believe that we have been married for 4 years the time has gone by so fast.  We have had some pretty amazing years together.  I sure do love you Cody thanks for being such a wonderful husband and dad.  
 On Friday Angie, Karlee, My Mom, Lulu and I went out to lunch and stuffed ourselves silly.  For dessert they had the smallest ice cream cones I have ever seen and they were just he right size for Lulu.  I started out by feeding it to her but pretty quickly she took over and she was the one in charge.  It was so funny to watch her eat it she loved loved it.  

Here she is with so much excitement for her beloved ice cream cone.  It was one of the funniest things to watch her get so excited about her ice cream cone.   Every time I look at this picture it makes me laugh. 
Saturday night we went over to my parents church where they were having a Joy to the World event where they had hundreds of nativities for everyone to enjoy.  They also had a room for children to dress up and put on a live nativity.  We tried to get Angie's kids dressed up and Lulu but it didn't work out to well.  As you can see below Lulu is running away with baby Jesus and she is pretty happy about it.  And you can see Karlee in the back right corner looking at the empty cradle.  


 We tried again to get Lulu in character this time as a cow that didn't last to long, just long enough for her to smile and to take this picture before she ripped her cow hat off and took off.  
 Here she is another week older this session of pictures were pretty easy to take, Lulu stood still long enough for me to get a couple descent looking pictures of her.  
 Lulu is so funny, since Cody has been in India we have been talking to him on skype and Lulu does pretty good about talking to him on the computer.  Her favorite thing to do while on skype with Cody is to give him lots and lots of kisses, it is so cute to watch her give him kisses on the computer.  When ever she sees a computer she always goes right up to it and says "dada" it is so cute, I'm so curious how she will act when Cody comes home and she sees him for the first time.  Saturday night when we were at the church for the nativity thing they had a big screen on the wall showing a video and Lulu looked at it and kept saying "dada" and waving at it.  It was so cute and kind of sad that every time she sees a screen she thinks that her "dada" will be on it.  Her "dada" will be here soon only 10 more days!

2 comments:

Lex and Levi said...

That picture of Lulu and her ice cream is the best picture I've ever seen! So funny it made me laugh out loud!

Angie said...

She is such a funny little girl! I love the gloves on her feet and the ice cream cone picture! She is adorable.