Saturday, December 17, 2011

1 Year and 18 Weeks old

My mom has a little Nativity set that the kids like to play with and Lulu loves to play with it, she loves to give baby  Jesus kisses.  Here it looks like she is going to eat baby Jesus but I promise I'm just slow at taking the picture and she just gave the sweet kiss.  
Jaron has a birthday coming up on the 29th and so he had his friends party  on Tuesday before they move to Alaska.  He had his party at Chuck E. Cheeses his favorite place ever.  Happy Birthday Jaron.  
Lulu had some chocolate cake for Jaron's birthday and she loved it as you can tell in the picture  she also had to use two forks one for each hand and she had to do it on her own with no help when I tried to feed her a bite she wouldn't eat it but would eat a bite off her fork it was pretty funny. 
My sister Angie was packing when she found her daughter Kelsie's glasses from her Halloween costume as Velma.  And Lulu was wearing them until I wanted to take a picture then she didn't want to wear them so in this picture I was showing her how it was done.  I know I look a little special. 
Here I got a picture with Lulu wearing the glasses.
I had to post this picture because she is so cute!
The other day I was blowing my nose and Lulu wanted a tissue to and she was blowing her nose over and over and over it was so cute.  She loves to blow her nose! I love her eyes in this picture she looks like she is really trying to get something out of that nose of hers. 

Lulu has never liked carrying anything around like a blanket or stuffed animal but the last couple of days she has been attached to any of her blankets and loves to carry them around with her it is pretty cute.  
We went to our ward Christmas party tonight and the elders decorate this fancy light tree in our tree decorating contest it had lots and lots of lights it was a sight to see.  Lulu couldn't get enough of it. 
Angie was given a present and it had a pretty gold bow on it and Lulu put it on her head to wear, she wouldn't let me get a picture of her so this is the best we got.  

No comments: