Saturday, November 26, 2011

1 Year and 15 Weeks Old and A Happy Thanksgiving

The other night Lulu was hanging out with my dad her pa2 and they found my dad's Military Insignia hats, Lulu thought she was pretty cool wearing one of Pa2's hats just like him. I love how they are looking at each other in this picture!

Lulu loves to find the stuffed animals around the house and give them hugs and kisses, Here she is hanging out with all of her stuffed friends on the couch!
Lulu loves to get into everything and loves to try to fit everywhere she can squeeze her little body into. The other night I couldn't find Lulu anywhere, then I heard some movement and then some squeals I found Lulu stuck behind the couch trying to get out. She had started at one end of the couch and ended up at the other end but the other end wasn't big enough for her to get out it was pretty funny!
One day we were playing at home and Lulu was carrying this blanket around the house so my mom tied it around her neck like a cape and Lulu thought that was so fun and neat so every time it would come untied and fall off she would bring the blanket it to you so you could tie it back on her it was so cute! She also wanted to wear Karlee's red glitter shoes which are to big for her feet so she kept tripping with the blanket and the over sized shoes but she was pretty determined to wear both of them!
Lulu loves to sit, stand, and carry these little red chairs around the house. The other day I caught her just sitting in the chair like this and I thought it was pretty cute!

Wednesday night we went out to dinner to Five Guys with my mom and dad. Lulu loved the fries oh wait I meant to say the "Ketchup". She would dip the fry in the Ketchup and lick and suck the Ketchup right off that fry. I think most kids if not all kids love Ketchup!

Since Lulu has had her cold we have been taking long baths at night right before bed to help clear that little nose of hers. She loves the water each night we would spend a hour in there playing in the water. One night she was in there so long her fingers started to get all wrinkly and she wasn't to sure what was going on she kept trying to wipe or pick off the wrinkles it was so funny to watch. I thought she had a hair on her fingers so I went to go get it off when I didn't find a hair but just little wrinkly fingers!

While Lulu is taking her bath she loves to play with the water as it comes out of the faucet so while the tub is filling up I just have the water come out slowly so she can play with it. The other day I was doing something else in the bathroom and when I looked over at her she was sticking her tummy under the water and letting the water fall down her tummy it must feel pretty neat, it was pretty cute to watch. She did it for a long time and has done it every bath time since. Here is a picture of her tying to get her tummy under the water!

Here is my dad making his Famous Cranberry Relish. This is a real treat my dad doesn't make much more than a bowl of cereal and a sandwich so for him to make his Cranberry Relish has become a treat and a tradition. And each year it gets better and better, this year it was the best and he was pretty proud! Way to go dad on the Cranberry Relish.

Happy Thanksgiving from the Campbell's and most of all this little cutie! She was so funny with her tutu, she was in heaven she was just running all around with it on. Then she discovered that she could stick her arm through it and flap her arm up and down, which would make the tutu go up and down it was so funny. We kept pulling her arm out and her tutu down and she would go right back to putting her arm through it and flapping it up and down.

Lulu and her tutu! Lulu eating an apple while sitting on a chair that she pulled her self up on to all by her self. On Sunday we were at Church and she wanted to go walking around but we wouldn't let her past us so she tried and tried to pull her self up on the chair in front of us, it took a few tries but she figured it out and got up and over to the other side she was pretty proud of herself.



Here we are the whole gang, enjoyig our yummy Thanksgiving dinner! Thanks everyone for all the yummy food!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving we were just missing one thing Cody!

1 year and 15 weeks old,a Lulu loves to wear pretty necklaces!






As I was taking Lulu's picture Kallie, Lulu's cousin started to play her flute. Once Lulu heard that she started to blow and walk right to Kallie. It was so cute to watch her blow, she knew what Kallie was doing she even needed to go over and play the flute her self.
Lulu playing the flute like a pro!




So cute, tonight at dinner we were getting ready to say the prayer when I told Lulu to fold her arms. I showed her my arms that were folded and then said "Lulu fold your arms" and she did! It was so cute. Later we were skyping Cody and I said "Lulu fold your arms" and she did it again with out me showing her. She is getting so big and so smart!



Look at those cute little hands and arms!

No comments: