Saturday, November 12, 2011

1 Year and 13 Weeks Old

Oh Lulu I just love this little girl, she makes me smile everyday with all of the funny things she does.

Lulu loves to have her tummy showing so she can rub it and show it off to everyone around. It is such a challenge to get her dressed every morning she loves to take her clothes off but she hates getting dressed. This little girl loves to be naked. Can you blame this girl for wanting to show off that cute little tummy if I had a tummy like that I would walk around with my shirt up as well!

Lulu loves to put things on her head this morning she had fun putting this box on her head. She has a pumpkin bucket that she loves to put on her head and walk around the house. I will have to try to get a picture of that.
Lulu found a new place to read her books. The basket is a nice fit for her!

When we go to the store Karlee and Lulu love to drive the car carts, man these things are not the easiest carts to push around.

You better watch out when you see these to coming around the corner they are crazy drivers Karlee likes to drive with her eyes closed and Lulu can't even see over the wheel.

This girl sure likes to be naked but she loves to wear shoes, she is always bringing me her shoes to put on her feet. If Lulu could pick out her outfits everyday this would be what she would choose to wear nothing, a diaper and shoes!

One morning after I got Lulu dressed for the day she brought be this shoe to put on her so I tried to put it on over her sock but it didn't' fit over her sock so I took her sock off and put her shoe on. Well that left a sock with no where to go so she handed it to me to put on but I didn't know where to put it so I sat it on the floor, Lulu picked up and handed it to me and stuck her foot up in the air so I put it over her other sock and that is how she wore it for the morning. It was pretty funny.

On Thursday we went and feed the ducks it was lots of fun and their was tons of ducks to feed.

Kelsie was so funny she was so scared of the ducks as soon as they came near her she screamed dropped her bag of bread and ran away. Here Kelsie is hidding behind Ma2!

Kallie wasn't afraid she got right down with the ducks!

When we first got there I didn't think Lulu would feed the ducks I was worried she would just eat it so I just fed the ducks and she watched but then towards the end I gave her some bread to see what she would do and she took that bread and threw it to the ducks it was so cute and I was so proud of my little duck feeder!

Pa2 has been getting lots of love from his little grand kids while we have been here. This week Lulu and I have been getting together with our friends on Monday we got together with my friends Erin, Holly, Megan her new baby, and Kim with her son James. Lulu had lots of fun with James who is only three months older than her.

Then on Friday morning we had a play date with Erin and her little one Lillian we had lots of fun playing and going swimming. Then Friday afternoon we went over to my friend Tracy's house where Lulu met Grace, Grace will be two in March. It was fun to watch the two of them play or what I should say play next to each other.

Here they are!




The picture above Lulu is giving Grace a kiss, oh how sweet!

Look at this cute little cutie I love this outfit on her it makes her look like she is ready to go out and kick a soccer ball around.

Look at that mouth full of teeth she just barely got two back teeth in on both sides of her mouth. Och!




1 comment:

Angie said...

She is so adorable. I love the shoe fascination! Our Olivia is obsessed with trying on shoes too! I love it. I love the picture of Lulu wearing the box on her head too! What a funny baby!