Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! We started our Halloween activities on Saturday night by going to our stake trunk or treat it was lots of fun and the kids thought it was pretty neat. Here is a group shot of all of the kids!


On Halloween we went over to my Dad's work for a party the kids went trick or treating around the office and then the kids made their own Carmel Apples they had lots of fun doing that and they enjoyed eating them even more.

Here is Pa2 and a little duckie

After the party we headed home to get ready to go trick or treating. Here is the whole gang all ready to go. Lulu was a pro at trick or treating she would reach into the bowl pick out a piece of candy and then she would drop it into her bag. The only thing she didn't do was say trick or treat. Next year!

Here we are me and my little duck. I love my costume I picked up my devil horns and my bow tie which is my favorite part of my costume on clearance at the fabric store. It was so random and so last minute!

Happy Halloween!



The gang after a night of trick or treating and partying!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time with your baby and nieces and nephew! Lulu looks adorable! And I can't believe how big Angie's kids are!! So fun, Lyce!