Saturday, November 5, 2011

1 Year and 12 Weeks Old

Lulu has had so much fun this week playing with her cousins. They all got matching pj's and they love to wear them together. Here they are getting ready for bed. Lulu just took a bath that is why her hair is wet looking.

Here the three of them are just relaxing.
Ma2 is reading Lulu and Karlee a story!

I love walking through Targets dollar section to see what fun things they have. I found this fun headband, I love it!

The girls getting comfy in their matching PJ's and their balls that they got from the dollar store!

I love love this picture I love both Karlee and Lulu's faces they are so happy, it makes me happy just looking at this picture. It was snowing inside on these two cuties!

Lately Lulu wont give me a smile when I try to get her picture for the weekly picture, so today we thought we would try putting her upside down to see if we could get a smile and it worked.

Lulu is getting so good at walking she is getting so good that when we go to the store she wants to walk around but she is not that good yet and so when I don't put her on the ground to walk she throws a fit. She is a little silly girl.


No comments: