Sunday, November 28, 2010

15 Weeks and Thanksgiving!


I was giving Lulu a bath the other day and I realized how big she is getting compared to the first time we gave her a bath in this tub she is getting so big and when you are with her everyday you don't realize how big she is getting until one day you are giving her a bath and realize how she is almost to big for her tub. I had to take some pictures of her because I just couldn't believe how big she is getting and how fast. I posted a picture of her from her first bath to show you the difference.


15 weeks old during bath time!


3 weeks old during bath time! So little and look at all her hair, I love her face in this picture!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Lulu wasn't feeling very well on Thanksgiving but I wanted to get a picture of her in her cute outfit and she did not like that so much.

We spent Thanksgiving with the Campbell's and the Hansen's this year, and Josh, Danielle, Sadie, and Sam were able to come to Utah to spend it with us and it was so much fun to be with them. Here are Sadie and Sam with Lulu they were so cute with her all weekend. They would make her laugh and smile with the silly things that they would do to entertain her it was so cute!

We celebrated Sadie and Sam's birthday's while they were here. We went to the movie Tangled which is such a cute movie, I don't usually like cartoons but this one I really like and I recommend going to . After the movie we walked over to the shops to eat dinner which was pizza Sam's favorite part of the night. Then we walked over to the toy store and outside of the toy store was Santa In my last post there is a picture of Lulu and Matthew with Santa! So Sam and Sadie had a chance to sit on his lab and tell him what they want for Christmas! And to end the night of birthday fun we went to this new yogurt place and had a yummy treat! Happy Birthday Sadie and Sam!


Cody and I outside by the shops I love it over there it is so festive with all the lights and Santa!



Lulu Turned 15 weeks old I can't believe that she will be 4 months soon that is so crazy! I love her smile in this picture!

I forgot to add this picture of Lulu and my dad a couple of post ago when we went to Oregon for a weekend, I love this picture so much I think it is so cute how Lulu is smiling at my dad! I love it!

1 comment:

*julie* said...

Ack! She's so adorable I can hardly stand it ;)
LOVE the pic with your Dad too!
Is it safe to say you plan to take Angie's kids to see Santa too?! Because I think we'd really like to join you guys...