Monday, December 6, 2010

16 Weeks Old

Olivia turned 16 weeks old on Saturday the 4Th. I can't believe that another week has gone by. We have been pretty busy this week.
This is Olivia's first time out in the snow.




On Monday for family night we made homemade pizza and it was good! And a lot of fun, Cody had fun throwing the dough up in the air and catching it.




Olivia wanted to get in on the fun too.


My sister Angie came into town for the weekend and we went to the Festival of Trees in Salt Lake with Cody's family it was a lot of fun to see all the different trees that were decorated there were a lot of people there. After the Festival of Trees Cody, Angie, me and Lulu went to the temple to see all of the lights, it was a lot of fun and really pretty to see all the lights.

I was so excited for Lulu to wear her new little snow suit that I had bought her to wear out in the cold. She is all bundled up, she looked really comfy I wouldn't mind being in her place all snuggled up to Cody being carried around.


Lulu was so comfy that she feel right to sleep on Cody!
Here are a few pictures of Lulu on Sunday after church, she looked so cute and I just couldn't decided what ones to put on but this is just a couple of them that we took.






I saw a blog on how to make these cute flowers and it looked pretty easy to make so I thought I would give it a shot and if you know me that isn't like me to want to do something crafty but they just looked so cute. I really enjoyed making the flowers and the more I made the more I liked making them. Making flower bows is my new hobby! just kidding. But I am pretty proud of myself. Even Cody got in on the fun look at how he is so into making this clip! I love it!

Here is one of my pretty little gem's.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She is so adorable! And I really like the flower that you made, so cute!

*julie* said...

Those flowers turned out fantastic!! Let me know the next time you want to make another batch!

Elin Brotherson said...

We were at temple square on Sat. Is that when you were there?? We should have met up!! LuLu is getting so big and you are getting so skinny!