Thursday, December 9, 2010

17 Weeks and to much fun!

Another week has gone by I can't believe it! It's so funny I always think we haven't taken very many pictures of Lulu during the week but then once I sit down to put the pictures on the blog I realize that we have a ton of pictures. I don't think you can ever take enough pictures of your little ones they just grow so fast and I want to make sure to pictures for every step of her life because the time goes by so fast I can't believe that she is going to be 4 months old in two days that is so crazy to me!
Here is a cute picture of Lulu in her adorable had that my cousin has made for her and sleeping so soundly in her car seat.
Here Lulu is at 17 weeks almost 4 months old.




On Saturday night we went out to Indian food with Cody's family to celebrate Cody's send off to India and then Lulu and I will join him over there once Lulu turns 6 months old! We went to get lulu's passport the other day and her little pictures turned out pretty cute.

Lulu's cousin Benton is in town for the month of December, Benton is so cute with Lulu and so soft!


Lulu got a new snow suit to wear outside when it is cold, she wasn't to happy to be in it at first but then after a minute she didn't mind it so much. She looks so cute!

On December 8Th Cody and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary. Last week Cody took my up to Sundance for a yummy dinner just the two of us while Lulu spent the evening with her Gammie, Aunt Kim and Benton. Then this week on our real anniversary Cody took me to see the play The Christmas Carol it was such a good play i loved it and it was so nice to be with my honey! Thanks Gammie, Kim, Jess, Benton, and Bumpa for watching Lulu for us while we went out on a date!

Gammie and Bumpa gave Lulu some cute little boots for Christmas and they are so cute! I tried to get a picture of her and her boots but it was kind of hard to hold her up and take the picture.

While my sister Anige was in town we went to Target and spent a long time in the dollar section and found some fun things to put on Lulu's head.

Here are the rest of those pictures of Lulu after church the other day!



I love this picture Cody was right in her face making noises and bugging Lulu but she didn't let it bother her she just turned away from her dad and ignored him it was pretty cute.


Another picture of Lulu trying on something form Targets dollar section.

The other night we went to the toy store near our house with Cody's family to check out all the fun toys when we found this perfect little cart that was just Lulu's size and just the right size for Benton to push her around the store it was the cutest thing ever. And she didn't seem to mind it one bit!




1 comment:

Lisa said...

She is so adorable, that picture of her sitting up in her snow suit - she could honestly be a little doll. Love it.