Sunday, November 7, 2010

12 Weeks Old!

Olivia turned 12 weeks old this week and these are some of the things that we have been up to this week!




Olivia loves to lay on her back and just kick her legs and move her arms, so I thought she would love one of these toys to have something to play with instead of just looking at the ceiling. I found one online and I couldn't wait for it to get here I was so excited, once it got here I couldn't wait to get it open and set it up to put her under it to play with( I felt like I was a little kid again at Christmas time so excited to play with my new toy). I was worried that she wouldn't love it as much as I did but she did she loves to play under it forever and it makes me so happy to see her playing with some toys she sure is growing up so fast!



Lately we have been starting our morning off with a nice walk/jog. And it has been getting cold since it is November so we have to bundle Olivia to keep her warm. I just loved how nice and cozy she looks in her stroller ready to go on our walk/jog (usually it is more walking than anything but once in a while we will job a few feet to make me feel good about myself, but hey at least I'm getting out there). Cody and I usually try to make our walk/jogs interesting by making up some kind of game to make the jogging part more enjoyable. It ends up being pretty fun!



I love how cute she is!

As all of you know this last week we all had the chance to vote and Olivia wanted all of you to know that she voted to look how happy she was to vote!


My cousin Lisa made these adorable booties for Olivia and I just had to show them off because they are so cute and they are so cute on Olivia.


I thought she looked so cute in them that I took a thousand pictures of her wearing them and it was so funny because after every picture I would take Olivia would move into a different pose like she was posing for the camera it was so cute!

Lisa also made this very cute hat that I love, it is still a little big on Olivia but it is so cute so I had to put it on to get a picture with both the hat and the booties! Thanks Lisa I love them so much and so does Olivia!


This past week we have laid Olivia in her big crib to see if she would put her self to sleep for a nap, but Cody and I think it is so cute to watch her look around that we end up standing over the crib watching her that she never falls asleep. One day I had laid her down in her crib and went to go put something away when I came back I found this, Cody had put her stuffed animals all around and on her, it was pretty funny.

Lately Olivia has been doing a lot of this, sucking on her hand. I will wake up in the morning to sucking noises, it is so funny because remember our friend the Straight Jacket well we put her in that every night and every morning she some how figures out a way to sneak her hand out of that so that she can suck on it. She is one funny girl she doesn't like her Binky, but she loves her hand and it's not just one finger it is the whole hand, I'm curious to see which one finger it will be that she will end up sucking on. Both Cody and I sucked on something, I was a thumb sucker and Cody sucked on his two fingers so we wonder which one it will be for her.


5 comments:

emily said...

sooooo cute! Those booties are ADORABLE!!!

kim huish said...

She is so cute! I'm obsessed with those booties and the hat doesn't look too big! Darling! Can't wait to see you guys and hold that little LuLu again!

W.M. said...

she is sooo beautiful. wow u guys make the most gorgeous baby. I bet u r the cutest moma ever...

Angie said...

Those are probably the cutest little booties EVER! And Olivia is so cute in them! And she has such pretty blue eyes too.

Lisa said...

I'm so glad she likes the booties. It's pretty cold where I'm sitting right now and I kind of wish I had a pair:)
I LOOOOOOVE the I Voted picture. She is one cute little lady!