Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We have had a fun filled Halloween weekend, On Friday we went to the Adobe Halloween party which was pretty amazing and it was a lot of fun to see all the different costumes! We went with a few of our friends from the MBA program and the Lemmons were in town for the weekend and came to it was fun to hang out with everyone again we sure miss all of our friends who have moved away!


Lulu dressed up as a cute little ladybug she was so cute. She slept like this for most of the time. I love her little striped tights! Little Dorthy in the corner of the picture is our friends daughter here name is Ellie and she is so cute.


As I was getting Lulu ready I thought she looked so cute in her little tights that I just had to take a picture of her before putting the rest of her costume on.


Here are some cute pictures of Lulu in her costume my friend Lacy took them for us and I just love them I love how blue her eyes are.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Lulu has been doing a great job of sleeping through the night the last couple of nights, she then wakes up at 7 or 7:30 in the morning and we get to hang out and play. Here is a picture of us at 7:30 in the morning just hanging out she is really happy and playful in the morning when she first wakes up.
Lulu is 11 weeks old I can't believe it. She is starting to talk so much it is the cutest thing ever! We had her 2 month appointment on Monday and she weighs 10 lbs and is 23 1/2 inches long.



This is Lulu after church today all dressed up she looks so cute in her little dress!

1 comment:

Erin and Corey said...

oh my gosh, all of these sad but happy posts of the things I am missing! Omniture halloween? I was thinking about it all day and then I hear you all got to go, including the Lemmons!? Sad I couldn't be there but I LOVE Lulu's costume. Her features are so cute too. She looks less like a newborn all the time. PS - I'm laughing at Rustin's costume...