Sunday, October 10, 2010

8 Weeks Old and Pumpkin Hunting!

I can't believe another week has gone by, I can't believe how big she is getting and how fast it is happening. Olivia is 8 weeks old almost two months that just seems so crazy to me. I think she is getting used to me taking her weekly picture because here she has a smile.




Today we went to go get our pumpkins and as you can tell in this picture Olivia loved our adventure, just kidding I don't blame her for crying who would like to lay in a pile of pumpkins the sun in your eyes. She looks so little here, she really did have fun picking out her pumpkins, so much that she got two of those little guys!


Here she has her eyes closed because of the sun I tried to shield the sun from her eyes but I didn't do a very good job.


Here is Cody the proud father of Olivia he just loves every minute with her, he is so cute.


Here Olivia is sitting with our pumpkins, the two little ones are hers the warty one is mine and the white one is Cody's. Cody thought it would be fun to be a little different this year with our pumpkins.


Poor little Olivia had to put up with a lot we took about a million pictures of her and we tried to block the sun out of her eyes but I don't blame her for wanting them shut because Cody wanted me to sit next to her to get a picture taken and my goodness I could not open my eyes for the life of me that sun was so bright! Thanks Lulu for putting up with your crazy parents! We sure do love you!



1 comment:

Kenner Family said...

What a cutie!! She is getting so big! I love your warty pumpkin,i t probably thought it would not get picked and it did. Miss ya!