Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween Fun and 10 Weeks Old!

I love this picture of Lulu she is so happy! The other night we went out for pizza and then over to Cody's parents house to paint pumpkins, so I thought it was the perfect night for Lulu to wear her Halloween outfit she looked so cute all dressed up.


Here is a picture of her whole outfit, So cute!


This was at the pizza place, Lulu was sleepy and not a very happy camper. And Aunt Jess is such a trooper taken care of her even if she is screaming. I don't know if this is a good thing or not but I love Lulu's sad face it is the cutest thing ever her little nose all scrunched up. Jess it was so fun having you home Lulu already misses you!


I loved this picture with her little finger up on her cheek while she is sleeping!


Here we all are with our pumpkins it was a lot of fun to all be together and paint pumpkins.
Jess, Kim, Benton, Peggy, Granny, Me, and Cody!


This week our little Lulu discovered how to get out of her wrapping job during the night, so when i would wake up to feed her she would be kicking her legs and moving those cute little arms all around which is cute but they also would be freezing, I felt so bad for her and worried that she was going to get a cold if we didn't take matters into our own hands.
Our friend told me about this sleeping sack that she has her baby sleep in where he can move his legs and arms around and still be kept warm. I went to the store to buy one of these sleeping sack's when I came across this one that was a sleeping sack and has the ability to wrap there little arms up to I thought to myself PERFECT. I was so excited to try our new little sleeping sack out but once Cody got her all wrapped up I felt bad for her because she looked like she
was in a little straight jacket. But she didn't seem to mind it and she slept great and stayed nice and warm. So thank you my new friend the Straight Jacket!

Can you believe that another week has passed and Lulu is now 10 weeks old, she is smiling all the time and is making lots of little noises to us when we talk to her. She is so cute!



5 comments:

emily said...

She is starting to look more like a little girl now and less like a baby! So cute! I like her Halloween outfit and painting pumpkins looks like fun!

star1britty said...

Cute Pictures she is so adorable. Sounds like so much fun painting pumpkins.

Erin and Corey said...

Wow, she has changed so much since I saw her! She looks much bigger too - is she regularly in 0-3 month clothes now? Love her halloween outfit. Where did you get her shirt? (the skirt looks like Old Navy) I've been trying to find a cheap halloween shirt for Kelsey. PS - I really miss my shopping buddy. Just think, we could be going daily together, which means Cody and Corey are probably grateful we aren't nearby for that reason...

Unknown said...

She is so sweet! I love her hair. She still looks so tiny to me. Probably because I'm comparing her to my chunky little girl, but I love her little petite size! We'll be in Utah over Thanksgiving then again around the beginning of February. Will you guys be around?

Kim said...

Oh we miss you guys! I just can never get enough of little LuLu!