Monday, November 15, 2010

13 Weeks and A Trip To Oregon

Another week has flown by and Olivia is now 13 weeks and yesterday she turned 3 months old wow! So here are her weekly pictures. I don't know why the pictures are side ways and upside down and I don't know how to change them to be the right way.





Last week my dad called me up and asked if Cody, Olivia, and I if we could come home for the weekend since my brother Scotty and his family were in town so that we could have Thanksgiving dinner early. I jumped all over that and before we knew it we were on a plane heading to Oregon. We had a lot of fun everyone was there besides my brother John (we get to see him at Christmas time). It was fun to hang out with everyone.
Cody and Olivia are ready for church, so cute and so handsome I'm one lucky girl!


My dad and I, thanks dad and mom for bringing us home that was a wonderful surprise!


All of us girls getting ready to head out the door to church we are just missing Serena.
Angie, Mom, Me, and Emily.

I love this picture I love Cody's face with Olivia crying in his arms and how happy Jaron is to be right next to Cody and Olivia he just loves both of them.

I love this picture of Kelsie she is a funny one, it was so fun to see everyone. Karlee, Cody, Olivia, Me, and silly Kelsie.


Kelsie is giving Olivia a hug good bye, Look at that smile!

Karlee wanted to say good bye too with a hug.


Cody locked Olivia up with her toys it was pretty funny and she didn't even mind that her hands were stuck together. It was pretty cute!



Here is a picture with her feet shackled together too, now she knows what is going to happen when she gets into trouble, just kidding she is to cute to get into trouble. I can't believe she is 3 months old already!

No comments: