Sunday, November 21, 2010

14 weeks

This weekend my brother Scotty and his family stopped by as they were driving through town on there way to Colorado where they will be living, we are excited to have them closer so we can see them more often!
While they were here we took them to Cafe Rio for dinner and while we were eating dinner Lulu fell asleep like this and I thought it was so cute, Cody fell asleep while eating his food to. JK

While they were here we saw Santa Claus and Matthew and Olivia had a chance to sit on his lap and tell him what they want for Christmas, Matthew said he wanted a Machine and Olivia was to out of it to tell him what she wants. Thanks to my brother and his cute family for stopping by it was a lot of fun to have you stay come anytime!

Here Santa is taking a little nap with Olivia! How sweet!

On Tuesday was the first time Olivia fell asleep on her own in her big girl crib I was so proud of her and I hope she keeps doing it. She didn't only do it once but twice in one day. Way to go Olivia!

Olivia rolled over for the first time on Wednesday night we were so proud of her she only did it once that night but the next night she did it once and then she thought it was so cool and loved how proud of her we were she kept doing it over and over again. Although once she gets to her stomach she doesn't know what to do or how to get back to her back so she just kind of lays there until you roll her back over and then she would roll back to her stomach again it was so cute and we are so proud of her. Here is a picture of her rolling over!


It has taken me forever to get Olivia's room all done but I'm proud to say that it is all finish! Here is her crib and the pictures that I hung they are a little crooked but they are up which means a lot for how long it took me to put them up.


Here is her changing table it took me so long to find baskets that I liked and that fit in there. I wanted to put three on each shelf but these were to big so I could only fit two on each. I like how big they are because they fit so much in them.



I love the way her room turned out the only thing i wish was that we didn't have the desk in there but it all worked out with it in there, I would like to get some cute curtains and maybe a cute rug but for now I'm happy with the way it looks.


Look who is 14 weeks old!





Look how cute she is in her church outfit!


5 comments:

Walker family said...

Hey! Just found your blog from Brian and Lindsey's, hope you don't mind that we took a peek. Olivia is such a cutie! It was so fun to see you at Alicia's wedding!
Mike and Deanna

Grandma's Cookie Jar said...

Alycia, her room is so so so cute! I love the whole thing! And I can't believe that teeny tiny is rolling over already! Cute AND smart:)

Lisa said...

Whoops, that last comment was actually from me (Lisa) I don't know how that happened:)

Jessica and Ryan Toolson said...

Everything looks GREAT! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! Just a warning...you aren't going to see lulu for 2 weeks! I'll have her...XOXO

Angie said...

Super cute nursery! You did a great job decorating! The pictures of Olivia on the wall are so adorable.