Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Silky and Ernie before the big party

The whole gang "I know I look thrilled to be there"

Silky and Ernie

Silky and Ernie

Happy Halloween to everyone! Last night was Halloween and it was Cody and my first Halloween as a married couple and it was fun. We were invited to a Mystery Dinner that took place in 1920's in Chicago. My name was "Silky" and I owned one of the club's in town, Cody was "Ernie" and he was a rich man who enjoys to gamble. It was fun and in the end I was the killer so all of you guys better watch out that I don't come for you next. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! Oh before we went to the dinner I was so excited for the trick or treaters to come to our door, I went and bought lots of yummy candy not knowing how many little ghost and goblins we would have. No one showed up and I kept saying to Cody I can't wait for them to come. We were about to walk out the door to our party when we heard a knock at the door and I got so excited I grabbed the candy and ran to the door and it was two little guys, I just wanted to give them all of our candy I was so excited to have some trick or treaters. I'm sad that we didn't have more come to our door but maybe next year!



6 comments:

The Sears' said...

Look at you, Alycia, sassy! I'm glad you guys got one trick or treater. We didn't get any! I don't think kids trick or treat anymore. What's up with that? Happy Halloween!

Harries Family said...

How fun! I always wanted to go to a Mystery dinner and dress up. Love the costumes.

*julie* said...

That's so awesome! I really dig your dark do!

Unknown said...

You guys look great! I love that you were the killer Alycia. I've always wanted to do one of those mystery dinner parties. Happy Halloween!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Cody is so hot. I love him.

Love,

Megan

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

P.s. That wasn't actually Megan. It was Brad.