Sunday, October 26, 2008

Snow College


Fat Jack's

Cody can't get enough of it

Daddy Gup chowing down on some pizza

Me and Cody at the Snow game


The Old Name

The New Name


The Yummy Bread Sticks and Cheese Sticks

The Yummy Pizza

While my mom and dad where in town last weekend we took a little trip to Ephraim to watch a Snow College game and it was fun. We won 71 to 0 what a game! After we watched the game we worked up an appetite so of course we had to stop at good old Fat Jacks which is not called Fat Jacks anymore it is now called Roy's, the same great food and everything just a new name which is so lame why do they have to do that change a great name to a great restaurant to a lame name. Anyways Fat Jacks has the best tasting cheese sticks, bread sticks, and pizza in the whole wide Utah! I loved going there while I was going to school and now I love going there if we ever go to Ephraim which isn't often enough! So if you guys ever go to Ephraim I highly recommend to go and eat at Fat Jack's now called Roy's!


3 comments:

Nicki said...

Hey CAMPBELLS... you have a blog! Yay! I too wanted to give a shout-out to the old Fat Jack's... not that I went to Snow College, but I ate there a few times with some friends down in Gunnison. It's making me hungry just thinking about it. Well I'm excited to be able to catch up on your last almost-year of married life via the blog-- and keep the blog posts coming! Hope all is well!

*julie* said...

WHAT?!! How dare they?! Well I'm so glad it's still the same great food. Man, you leave town for a few years and look what they do! I wonder...do they still have the Maverick and Top Stop on the corners where the stop light is? I could build a mean ice cream cone in my day! Even had the frequent cone shopper card - that's right, 10th one free!
I'm so jealous Alycia. Can we come with you next time?!

Kim said...

That cheese bread looks amazing! What a fun weekend. We'll be up next weekend for Jared's wedding so hopefully we can see you! Love you!