Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween with the Kenner Kids!

Guess Who?

Kallie is so cute and getting so big

How cute is Kelsie!

Karlee was a little chicken

Here is the whole Kenner family minus Kyle


Until I have my own children I will have to write about the Kenner Kids. Angie sent me these cute pictures of all of her kids dressed up in their costumes and I loved all of them. I can't believe that they are getting so big. I wish I was in Oregon so that I could be closer to them and watch them grow! They are so fun to be around and I miss them so much when I'm not there! I sure hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!

2 comments:

emily said...

Awww, they look so cute!! Karlee and Anna look alike I think. I miss those kids too.

Angie said...

Awww, they are adorable! I love the little chicken costume...

Oh, and your costumes were pretty great too!