Monday, November 10, 2008



Me and Cody in the tent before the game


Gramps, Cody, Me, and Jess

Me and Cody
Cousin Drew with a little homemade shade


The BYU team getting ready to start the game

I'm just getting ready to eat a Cougar Tail. Yummy
On Saturday we went to the last home BYU football game against San Diego State we won 41 to 12. We couldn't of asked for better weather, Cody's parents have season tickets so we were able to go to all of the home games except for one. We usually go to the games with Dan, Peggy, Jess, and Ryan. But for the last game we went with Drew, Cody's cousin, Drew's cousin Eric, Cody's Grandpa Vick, and our friend Jess. It was a lot of fun we even ate a cougar tail, it is the biggest maple bar I have ever seen or have eaten before. Once I had gotten my yummy cougar tail, I ran to the bathroom when i returned more than half of my cougar tail was gone, I looked at Cody and his mouth was full with something I asked him if he ate some of the cougar tail and he said yes with a big smile on his face. He thought I was mad but i wasn't mad I was just amazed that he ate that much of something so sweet, that's just not like him. I can't wait for next years season to start.

5 comments:

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

Hey Alycia, we were there too. I can't believe we didn't bump into you out of the 64,000 people. Go figure! :0) Great day and great win.

The Sears' said...

Dude, that looks like Patrick's dream maple bar. He loves maple bars!

kim huish said...

I wish we could have gone to the game! I miss BYU games and this one looked like the perfect one to go to! Glad you had fun!

Angie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Tom misses BYU games so bad...and i dont think he even knew about the huge maple bars!

Random, but has anyone ever told you that you look like Taylor Swift??

Elin Brotherson said...

You two look so cute, and it looks like it was a ton of fun!! We need to get together we might be coming up next week ill let you know and we can do dinner or something.