Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!

My Dad's homemade Cranberry Relish

One half of the table eating Thanksgiving Dinner

The second half of the table eating Thanksgiving Dinner

Kelsie in her corner eating dinner!

Jaron made a Thanksgiving Turkey!

Cody and I went to Oregon for Thanksgiving, I flew in the Friday before while Cody was in Utah going to school. Then he drove out on Tuesday after he got out of school he got to Gladstone at 4:30 in the morning. We had a lot of fun while we were home, Jaron raked up the leaves and jumped in them and then we had a leave fight, he thought it was so much fun. Karlee feel in love with Cody right away and he fell in love with her they have been best buds all weekend. Then of course on Thanksgiving we had a wonderful big meal prepared by my mom and we ate and ate and ate until we couldn't eat any longer! I love when the whole family gets together and just hangs out all day long. I love family time! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

emily said...

It looks like fun. I wish we could have been there. :( It's a bummer to miss out of family things. :'( <--that's my crying smiley.

bizyscissors said...

Yum that jello salad looks so good I need that recipe!Glad you all had a nice Thanksgiving.(This is your cousin andrea if you didn't know who bizyscissors was.)

Kim said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas time!