Saturday, February 26, 2011

28 Weeks and New Tricks

We have had a busy week getting ready for our trip to India, shopping, packing, shopping, packing and more packing. But we took little breaks form our hard work to play, Lulu and I have had lots of fun playing this week. I know I say this each week but she is growing up so fast.
Here she is showing off her cute little red shoes that her Gammie and Bumba got her while we were in Utah last weekend! They are so cute and I think Lulu likes them to.


Just a close up of this CUTIE!


This week was Lulu's first taste of baby food besides rice cereal, we started out trying carrots. We had Cody on skype so that he would be there for her first taste. And she really seemed to like it. She only wanted a few bites but I was impressed on how well she did. We are going to wait until we get back from India before we eat them again.


Lulu has been practicing sitting up all by herself she can do it for a minute or two and then she slowly falls to one side but everyday she is getting better and pretty soon she will be a pro at sitting up all by her self for a long time.


Lulu got her first swimsuit the other day and we had to try it on and make sure it fit. She was so cute in it and it fit perfectly, I love her little chubby legs!


Today I got Lulu all dressed and I sat her in her bouncer while I made the 28 week sign so we could take pictures. Once I finished I went to pull her out and this is what I found. She was only dressed for 10 minutes.



She's 28 weeks old and I can't believe it!


After we took her pictures I went into the kitchen to get something and when I came back I found her eating her flower and her headband around her neck. This last week Lulu decided that she doesn't like having anything on her head so as soon as I put it on she tries to pull it off! I was hoping because I started her early with headbands and hats that she wouldn't be a puller offer! I was wrong!

Today Lulu was rolling around in her room today while I was getting ready and I came into the room and found this....................... Can you find Lulu? She had pulled the blankets off the side of the crib and was under them, she wasn't crying or anything I pulled them off of her and she had this big old smile on her face like I caught her in the act.


She cracks me up every day and she really is the best baby ever! Tomorrow we head off to India and I plan on blogging about our trip while we are there so I'm hoping I can. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Good luck on your trip! And especially the plane ride. Olivia is so adorable. I love her little swimsuit!

Stephanie said...

I love her little headbands! I need to learn how to make them now that we know we are having a little girl. Also, good luck with your travels to India!!!! You guys are going to have such a great adventure.

*julie* said...

So many fun adventures you and Lulu will have! She is so cute! I'm sure she will be lots of fun on your trip and Cody will take great care of you guys!

Unknown said...

That little Lulu! I love seeing her personality coming out! I'm just dying to play with her! I'm so happy that you guys are with Cody again- enjoy every moment! He is probably loving getting to show you his India! Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Oh- that was Kim (i'm signed into my work account)