Sunday, February 6, 2011

25 Weeks and Guess What?

Lulu is 25 weeks old this week! And guess what it has been a very exciting week, Because our little Lulu has her first tooth poking up. The first time we felt it was on Tuesday Feb. 1st. And ever since then we haven't had a good night sleep, poor little Lulu wakes up often in the middle of the night to let me know how she is feeling! I feel so bad because I just don't know what to do to make her feel better! This is only the beginning of a long hard road for our little Lulu!

I love this picture, I'm not sure if she is yawing or if she is getting ready to eat the paper!



The other night I went into check on Lulu while she was sleeping and this is what I found, I thought it was so cute how she had her little arms all spread out. That I had to take a picture. I didn't think that the flash would bother her when I took the picture because she was sleeping. But as soon as I snapped the picture she jumped up so fast and her whole little body jumped so high I felt so bad that I scared her. That night we didn't sleep very well and I think it is because of her tooth bothering her but I also feel like the flash waking her was part of it to. Oops!!!!!


The other night before Lulu went to bed she took a bath and she was having so much in the tub like she usually does, that I thought it was so cute so I had to take some pictures of her hanging out in the bathtub. Look how happy she is, I think taking a bath is for sure one of her favorite things to do.
I love that smile!



The Kenners came into town this weekend and we had a lot of fun hanging out with them. Here they are getting ready to head home.


Lulu seems to really like watching football. Whenever it is on we always catch her watching it, what a funny girl. Here is a picture of her Pa2 and her watching the Super Bowl!


5 comments:

Kim said...

She's teething!? Oh dear. I hate not knowing what to do for them. The only advice I can offer is Oragel and tylenol. Hope you guys have some better nights ahead with lots of sleep. Love you guys. We sure do miss you!
p.s. Hope you guys are doing ok being apart. I hope it is going by quickly for you.

emily said...

Congrats on the new tooth Olivia! That's exciting...but sorry she's waking up so much. :( Hopefully she starts sleeping better soon! My kids liked the vibrating teethers http://amzn.to/epaZCa
but that doesn't really help at night. She looks so cute and happy in the bath! Adorable!!

Angie said...

She is so cute! I love that big smile. Sorry she's having a rough time teething! We're going through that too... Good luck!

BeckyRuss said...

She is getting so big! Time really does fly. When are you going to India? Hope you have a fun time while you're there. We need to get together and go to dinner or something.

crooks.blogspot.com said...

She is SO cute! We really do miss you guys and need to come visit! Evelyn still doesn't have teeth so you'll have to tell mw if you find anything that helps so when we run into it we can take care of it. You have such a beautiful family!