Wednesday, February 2, 2011

24 Weeks Old!

Here are Lulu's weekly pictures, she is getting harder each week to get pictures of her. She loves to try and get the paper, she wants to eat it so badly. Today Lulu got her chance and got a quick lick of the L on the paper which means she smeared the L and got a taste of the black marker. Her little tongue was all black from her taste it was pretty darn cute.

This is our first shot of the night which was a pretty good one I should have stopped here but I wanted a full body shot which was kind of tricky to get.



At first it was hard to get her to look at the camera I kept trying to make her look at the camera and she kept looking everywhere but the camera!


Then she was trying to wriggle her way off the chair, here is the first shot!


Even closer to where she wants to go! She is pretty proud of her self here.


Look at that smile she is so happy that she is getting her self where she wants to be and not where I want her to be. She is so silly!


Finally I laid her on her blanket on the floor and we did a much better job getting the picture we wanted!


And the full body shot! As I was getting Lulu dressed today I realized that she still fits into her 0-3 months jeans and in two weeks she will be 6 months old, I wonder how old she will be when she will fit into her 3-6 months jeans.


I'm sorry for so many pictures, You guys are wondering why I feel it so necessary to add so many pictures that are so similar but I just think that every picture I take is so darn cute I have a hard time leaving any of them out!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm the same way when it comes to loving every single picture. And why wouldn't you? She is just So. Darn. Cute!
Seriously a doll!
You're still in town, right?
We have to get together!

Kenner Family said...

I have the same problem picking just one. She is the cutest. Miss you guys.