Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cody Graduates!

This last weekend Cody Graduated from BYU with his MBA. I am so proud of him I thought these last two years were never going to end when it first started but now I can't believe that it is all over. Here is a picture of Cody and the Cougar Capital Class at a reception before the graduation. They spent a lot of time together over the last two years.
Here is a Picture of the couples that we hung out with the most during the last two years. It is sad having everyone heading their separate ways. I hope all of us can stay in touch.


Here is Cody and I after Cody walked across the stage to get his diploma, He looks happy to be done.


Here is the whole gang who came to Cody's graduation. Dan (Cody's Dad), Peggy (Cody's Mom), Me, Cody, Kim (Cody's Sister), Gramps, Scott (My dad), Benton (Kim's son), Granny, Ellen (My mom). It was fun having everyone together. Thanks Mom and Dad, and Kim and Benton for coming all that way to share this wonderful time with Cody. It was fun hanging out with all of you guys!


Another picture of Cody and me after graduation! I just can't believe that he is all done. Have I said how proud of him I am. Good Job Cody I love you and you are so wonderful!



5 comments:

Colburns said...

Ya for Cody and you too for having all those lonely nights with out him. Are you guys going to stay in Utah or go back to Oregon?

Elin Brotherson said...

Congratulations Cody!! How awesome! So what are the plans now?? How much longer till the little baby gets here??

Kim said...

Congrats Cody!

Angie said...

WOW, what an accomplishment! Congrats to Cody!!! And to you for putting up with the hours!

Annie said...

Congratulations Cody! Yay yay yay! Being done with school is the most amazing thing ever! Great job! Alycia, you look beautiful!