Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Up To The Y We Go!

After Cody graduated we thought that we should hike to the Y at least once while he was kind of still at BYU! While my parents and Cody's sister Kim was still in town we all went for a hike and did it! Here is Cody with Benton on his back, Kim, Peggy, and Dan after reaching the top!
Here Cody and my dad are at the top showing off their orange shirts!

My Dad, Me, and My Mom at the top, thanks mom and dad for going on our adventure!

Here we are at the Y at the bottom once we hiked to the Y and back down. Dad, Mom, Me, and Cody!


This is just a random picture of Cody and Me the Sunday after. This was our first Sunday sitting together in church, oh how I missed that, but how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband!


3 comments:

Kenner Family said...

I love your cute little belly in the picture of you guys by the gate .It looks like you guys had fun . I love that picture of Cody and you with the spring blossoms.Love you.

Elin Brotherson said...

You are so outgoing!! I also love you belly by the gate!! It is still so tiny!!

Angie said...

How fun to hike the Y! But I'm impressed you did it pregnant... I get winded running up the stairs! I love that you can see your cute little belly in the picture by the gate! We are so excited to see her!