Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Maui

Last week we went to Maui with the Campbell Clan and it was a blast! I had a hard time picking a few pictures so there are a lot of pictures to look at, sorry and enjoy
This is a picture of me, Kim and Jess on our way to dinner.

The whole clan getting ready to eat some yummy seafood!

Our first Shave Ice of the trip from a place called Local Boys, These are the best things ever. It has ice cream on the bottom with lots of nice shave ice with three different flavors of your choice and cream on top. So Good!


While we were in Hawaii Cody's uncle Steve had his birthday so went to his birthday party and it was a lot of Fun. The birthday boy is in the middle.

Cody and I at Uncle Steve's Birthday party!

I'm sorry Kim but when you took this picture of yourself you should of known it was going on here. I think you look very sexy!
Cody and I at another yummy restaurant called Nicks!

Another picture of Cody and I.

My last day in Hawaii we went to the beach and tried to Paddle Board, It's where you stand on this board and use a paddle to go over waves. It looked pretty fun but the first time I went out Cody was helping me get the hang of it and when I thought I had it down Cody let me go on my own and that is when the big wave came and took me out, it was pretty scary but while I was trying to get to my paddle that I lost during the wipe out I got taken out by another wave and was done with my experience of paddle boarding. Everyone tried it out and did a great job. Some stood and some sat. I like to sit.

Here Cody has it down and doing a great job staying up on the board! Go Cody!

Here Peggy, Kim and Cody are getting Kim ready to go on her way!

Cody and I eating my last Shave Ice for this trip, but I will say this was my second Shave Ice in a half hour, that is how good they are!

The boys Ryan, Tyler, Benton, Cody, and Dan.

The Girls Peggy, Kim, Jess, and Me.
I had so much fun in Hawaii, Thanks Campbell's

4 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks like you guys had such a great time! Heck, the shave ice alone seems like it would make it worth the trip;) I think you are super woman for trying the paddle boarding while pregnant, good job:)

Angie said...

Wow, looks like an amazing trip! You got some great pictures. It looks beautiful there. And I am loving your little pregnant belly... You look awesome! Oh, and I am super-impressed that you went paddle boarding pregnant!

Elin Brotherson said...

How fun!! I am jealous! You look so cute pregnant!!

Harries Family said...

My parents just got back from Maui also. I wonder if you were guys were there at the same time. So jealous! You look so cute prego.