Monday, June 7, 2010

Surprise! Surprise!

Saturday night Cody took me to the Pizza Factory for dinner when we arrived I was surprised to see all the Campbell's there with Balloons and presents, I was so confused on why they were there and why they said Surprise! It was a baby shower for Lulu, I didn't have a clue they were planning this. I want to thank all of them it was such a nice surprise and they do to much they are so kind to me and I can't thank them enough. I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of everyone that was there. Here is a list of everyone: Dan, Peggy, Granny, Gramps, Danielle, Kim, Benton, Ryan, Jess, and Cody! Thanks again guys!



After the Pizza Factory we went to my favorite Frozen Yogurt place Yo Zone and I got my favorite at the moment vanilla and lots of Oreo's, I love Oreo Blizzards from DQ so at Yo Zone I'm in control of how much yogurt and how much Oreo's it is the best thing ever! Jess and Ryan are in the back they wanted to be in the picture to. And I'm not to sure where my neck went but I guess when I get excited it likes to hide!


After Yo Zone Cody and I went finished the night off at the Dollar Movie to see the movie Ghost Writer, it was OK but I'm glad that we didn't pay more than two dollars to see it!

On Sunday we went over to Cody's parents house to say good bye to Cody's sisters, Kim and Danielle that were in town for the weekend. And they surprised him with a happy birthday lunch and once again he was surprised those Campbells are good at surprises!
Cody's birthday isn't until the 18Th but since everyone was here they wanted to celebrate his birthday. We also celebrated Fathers day and I didn't even get a picture of Dan. I'm not doing a good job at taken pictures. Cody is turning the big 30 this year and I'm so excited for him for all the things that are happening. Happy Birthday Cody!



2 comments:

Angie said...

How fun to have a surprise baby shower! You look great by the way... Not too much longer right?! We're excited to see pictures of her!

Sam and Sadie said...

It was a wonderful weekend filled with fantastic surprises! Always fun to spend time with you guys! Loves!